A rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an large well known Fire and Security organisation based in South Yorkshire.
Please note - It is essential you have experience working within the fire and Security industry.
Responsible for project planning including the coordination of procurement, support resources and technical delivery of single or multi-disciplined projects typically ranging between £20,000 and £250,000. Accountability for the performance and profit achievement for each contract. Management of the project delivery team in relation to project specific key performance indicators for both direct and sub-contract labour. Undertaking site specific audits in compliance to NSI/BAFE and current Standards.
Proven experience of planning and overseeing installations of multiple fire, security and audio systems of varying size and complexity. Must be contractually aware and able to communicate in line with expected protocol for both direct and third-party construction projects.
The ideal candidate
- Positive outgoing attitude, proactive problem solver and negotiator
- Ability to deliver projects through formal channels whilst maintaining working relationships
- Strong customer communication and management skills, first language is English
- Literate, numerate, structured with their paperwork, a completer/finisher
- Willing to travel and stay away
- Reliable and dependable
- Full driving license
- Full 10-year security screening undertaken in line with BS7858
- will need to complete a 3-month probationary period
- Evidence of vocational and relevant formal qualifications
- Evidence of enhanced learning through formal and manufacturer training
- Health & Safety qualified - SMSTS or IOSH preferably
- Prince2 qualified - preferable - but not essential
- £35k to £45k depending on ability and experience.
- Company car will be provided, Company will reimburse business miles
- Bonuses paid based on project performance
- Additional bonuses for commercial input and activity
- 22 days basic holiday, uplifting to 24 + Statutory days
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Company workwear provided
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Want to apply?
Call Lindsey Jarosz on or send your CV across
Project Manager, Fire and Security
- Project Manager
- Fire and Security