My client is a Social Housing and Maintenance Contractor, who work regionally on various projects including housing associations, local authorities, commercial, higher and lower education establishments and public infrastructure bodies. Due to business needs they are currently looking to recruit an established Project Manager to work on regional livestream projects of kitchen and bathroom schemes.
You will be both site and office based; and able to travel around the different regional sites.
Reporting to the Director, you will work closely with the office team and have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the client and take briefs, attend meetings and interpret into design schemes
- Source suitable materials
- You must have a proven track record of handling 4-6 livestream projects at any one time
- Produce quotations and manage prices within the brief
- Place orders and keep to budgets constrained by the project
- Arrange labour and transport for installation of projects
- Produce H&S documentation in line with the group policy
- Attend site visits to ensure the projects are being fitted to the quality parameters expected by the clients
- Working under tight deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager; the salary on offer is up to £45k depending upon experience. Benefits include a company vehicle, mileage and a fuel card (for business use).
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.