IT Project Manager Newcastle upon Tyne Permanent Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Salary £45000 plus benefits
IT Project Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
Permanent Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary £45000 plus benefits
About the business
Our Clients is a well established digital agency, they are responsible for the delivery of key business critical services and improvement projects on large platforms to support multiple award winning organisations. They are embarking on the implementation of a new IS Strategy, that involves the design and deployment of a new IT infrastructure and the procurement and implementation of new digital platforms and applications. To run (on a day to day basis) large scale Enterprise computing projects that deliver new or improved IS services. Ensure that these projects are run according to a recognisable methodology and that they deliver an output that is capable of delivering the benefits outlined in the agreed business case.
About the role
To project manage the implementation of new digital platforms or improved IS services, you will be directly responsible for the management of projects >5m in value You will provide management of project teams made up from different areas of the business and external organisations and varying in size up to 10 people
The role will have tasks involved such as
* Create business cases linked to requests for improved or new digital platform
* Ensure that all business cases explore and evidence value for money and strategic fit
* Ensure regular interaction with the customer base at all levels of the organisation to work with the customer to gather requirements and understand business processes to build solid, accurate business cases
* Ensure significant contribution to the creation of the Design Package for new or improved digital platforms
* Provision of a consultancy service on digital framework related services
* Complete analysis specified in work packages or project related work streams
You must have the following to be considered.
* Must be able to manage projects using a structured methodology
* Must be able to demonstrate delivery of new or improved IS projects in PHP
* Must be able to demonstrate success in building relationships with key business stakeholders
* Must understand IS as a team, how they operate and systems that are in use
* Proven ability to tailor the tone and level of the message for individuals or groups as the situation demands with the ability to mentor staff on the importance of these skills and ensure they maintain the level for their position.
* Produces succinct balanced and objective project, programme or team update reports.
* Inspires confidence in others that their programmes of work are under control and their staff are well mentored and supported.
* Seeks clarity to ensure understanding is clear and unambiguous.
* Excellent ability to spot incomplete understanding amongst team members or project stakeholders and to ensure work does not get missed through poor communication.
Call To Action
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please note that relevant experience is essential for this role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or if you know someone else who is suitable we offer a £500 refer a friend scheme.
- Project Manager
- Digital Platform