My client is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager that will have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. Their projects vary in value and are across a range of sectors including Student Accommodation, PRS Schemes, Residential Tower Blocks, Hotels and Mixed Use Developments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan the delivery of the project
- Main point of contact for the Client team
- Responsible for overall management of programming
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site
- Report progress on projects, including financial reporting with assistance of the team
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget
- Monitor that the Site and Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have previous experience working in either Student Accommodaton, Commercial, Retail & Leisure and/or Education
- Must have previous experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, howeverâ€¦we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job