£50,000 to £60,000
Our client, a growing insurance organisation based near Sevenoaks, is currently looking for a Project Manager. The purpose of the role is to accomplish project objectives by planning project activities, evaluating the implementation and progress of the project.
- Developing project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility.
- Selecting, leading and motivating your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- Managing, reviewing and prioritising the project work plans, with the objective being to stay on time and on budget.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Experience within Insurance is essential, with Motor, Home or Commercial Lines products preferred (Health or Travel experience will also be considered).
- At least 3 years of experience within a Project Management role.
- Behaviours - the ability to handle difficult stakeholders, build relationships across the business and communicate at a high standard.
- Skills - excellent organisational skills i.e. managing workloads, with experience of working on projects that are Complex, End to End and BAU; ability to deliver change and gain buy in from stakeholders.
- Able and willing to adjust to a small company (if previously from a large corporate).