Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Are you a talented and passionate Project Manager who is wanting to work for an organisation that recognises and praises success? If so then please read on!
I am wanting to speak with Project Managers who love to be challenged, who feel they shine in an customer facing environment and who have a background within the IT sector. This is a job that will give you exposure to every aspect of the business from Sales and Marketing and IT Development to Board level executives. I would like to speak with hands on Project Managers who have experience within a fast paced environment and can remain calm under pressure. This is an organisation who work with some of the largest companies in the world and will be client facing so the ability to converse in a professional manor is a must.
The position of Project Manager is a very important one within the business and to be considered you will have exposure to the following:
• Management of key stakeholder and clients
• Understanding of the Project Lifecycle
• Would be able to improve, documentation, reporting and system processes
• Experience in a Project Management capacity
• Knowledge of software tools such as Salesforce, OpenAir or Netsuite
• Excellent organisational skill
• Self-driven and the ability to work autonomously
• Prince2 Certified
Our client likes to move quickly so to ensure you don't miss out please apply along with your CV immediately for consideration. I will endeavour to respond to you with 24 hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job