OneSavings Bank plc (OSB) the specialist lending and retail savings group began trading as a bank on 1 February 2011 and was admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in June 2014 (OSB.L). OSB joined the FTSE 250 index in June 2015.
The Group, which is headquartered in Chatham, Kent OSB is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, part of the Bank of England, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with experience in the Financial Services sector.
The key purpose of the role is to support the delivery and resourcing of the allocated change pipeline and analysis work that is required to ensure effective delivery against an agreed programme and timeline. Key responsibilities include ensuring that robust and accurate plans are developed from a timeline, resource and cost perspective to delivery against the agreed objectives and project scope to a successful implementation, ensuring understanding of business change needs and assessing the impact and risk of those changes providing effective communication channels.
The role holder will be required to work hand in hand with business sponsors, programme, business analysts and key stakeholders/work streams leads, process owners & developers internally and externally on multiple initiatives concurrently on various scale projects and larger scale change initiatives and programmes.
The role holder will ensure processes and working practices are carried out in line with agreed project and change business policies and procedures, operating frameworks providing excellent customer service delivery, areas of opportunity to ensure best practices are in place and work stream leads are working to an agreed standard and capability to enable OSB meet strategic and operational objectives from a Commercial and Operational perspective
The role involves providing direction, governance and oversight to all key stakeholders and project work streams leads and support functions which may involve some travel to India, third party locations and to other UK Operations sites.
Requirements for this role:
- 3 years previous experience undertaking a Project Management positon with key experience focusing on saving and mortgage products within the Financial Services industry is essential
- Previous experience working with Mortgage (Phoebus), Savings (Bastion) and Workflow (AWD) products and systems is desirable
- Previous experience working with offshore operations is desirable.
- Robust practical knowledge of the processes for importing data for use in reporting, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts is essential.
- Robust knowledge of savings and mortgage products is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Detailed knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desirable.
- GCSE or O-Level qualifications in both Maths and English are essential
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent qualification is essential
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to join a growing business
- A competitive salary + package
- A chance to work on a variety of projects
- The opportunity to join a team of industry professionals
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience please apply today.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Offshore Operations
- Project Work