Job Title: Project Manager
Your salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Where: South East & City Of London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Ben Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
My client's are a multidisciplinary group of designers, project managers and cutting edge furniture makers. They are skilled in creative design, joinery, metalwork and finishes for a wide range of interior fit out and creative builds.
As an organisation at the forefront of what they do they are known for their focus on quality, attention to detail and passionate approach to projects.
As they continue to go from Strength to Strength they have recruited us to find them a talented, enthusiastic Project Manager. You can expect to find yourself compiling client information and scheduling of the whole project from conception through to completion, this is the main purpose of this role.
Predominately joinery lead, their projects range from high end small private kitchens and fitted
wardrobes to full-scale commercial fit out projects across some of London's most iconic buildings
A relaxed yet quirky environment awaits the ideal candidate where you can expect to be working alongside two of the companies leading rising stars... the company dogs!.
Some of your responsibilities:
- All client communications
- Implementation of schedules and Management thereof
- Management of costings and detailed reports
- Implementation of project RAMs
- Appointing subcontracted works
- Quality control
- Project Resource planning
- Variation orders
- Project filing and admin
- Correlating O & M's
- Cash flow forecasting
- Running project valuations
- Scheduling and booking deliveries in and out
- Supplier visits
- Client visits
You must have:
- +5 years proven experience in commercial and residential interior fit-out joinery production
- Preferably qualified to degree level in relevant subject
- Preferably CSCS card holder
- Organised and possess excellent management skills
- Strong communicator
- Proficient in health and safety practices
- Computer literate on mac based systems
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or discuss any other design opportunities, please contact our Head of Fit Out Ben Gatt on .