This is a great opportunity to work for a lovely, medium sized company that specialise in delivering supported living and residential care to working age service users with a mix of learning disabilities and mental health issues.
This company are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to manage their mental health service in the Stoke area.
It is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who recognise and reward quality and hard-work and are nationally renowned for their opportunities for career progression/
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Must have experience with Supported Living, Residential and/or Domiciliary care
- Must have previous management/supervisory experience
- Will ideally have experience of change management
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management is desirable but not a must.
- Experience working with service users with mental health issues.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself…
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job