Are you seeking a new challenge and are currently a project manager with residential build experience?
If so, then this new role would be of interest to you.
A great opportunity has arisen within a well renowned construction organisation within Falmouth. Due to the companies increased expansion the firm is looking to recruit a Project Manager.
As the Project Manager you will work closely with clientele and the wider community, building robust working relationships with local contractors. As well as providing a highly tailored service to fulfil our customer requirements and complete an exciting 5 storey development.
- Provide appropriate inductions and oversee subtractor and team activities.
- Supervise and direct the project in line with company procedures and client requirements, design and health and safety guidelines.
- All activities are quality checked.
- Fulfil client expectations and report against specific customer measures.
- Ensure production performance is obtained and provide valuable customer service.
- Via effective management, procurement strategy, risk opportunity and increase revenue for the organisation.
- Opportunity and Risk management.
- Resourceful and proactive resolution of problems.
- Proficient levels of communication skills within internal and external sectors of the business inclusive of client and community.
- Decision maker regarding commercial, contractual, operational and client needs.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Experience with substructures, structures, finishes and fit outs.
As the Project Manager you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proficient understanding of construction technology and practices, design processes and application of engineering and alternative solutions.
- Great knowledge of the build and design process.
- Experience of delivering and leading complex construction projects and project teams
- Specialist knowledge of reporting and construction contract documentation.
- First Aid (desirable)
- Salary to be negotiated
- Private medical healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Pension (5% matched)
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
- 25 days Holiday
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Project Management