PEGlobal are looking for Project Manager for our multinational medical devices client based in the Lancashire area.
Project manages updates to new regulations across a range of departments from R&D, regulatory, labelling, packaging, web-sites and operations. Manage engineering changes to documentation.
- Background in engineering (to ease of communication) preferred
- Able to assimilate information quickly
- Assume responsibility for understanding interim project goals and longer-term deadlines and the required interactions between departments. Delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans with a high level of complexity in a changing environment and identification of resource gaps.
- Take ownership of project risks ensuring they are targeted and communicated in a timely manner.
- Interact with all levels of company management and, if needed, external experts.
- Verify own work through the companies systems.
- Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design related information to the company.
- Working as part of a Global Project Core Team with its inherent communication and cultural challenges.
Desired Experience and Skillset of the successful candidate
- Preferred - mechanical design engineering background.
- Required – ability to project manage complex, changing projects within a pressured environment and communicate progress regarding the current project milestone.
- Highly Computer Literate.
- Willing to work in virtual teams.
- Can track tasks within a project.
- Can manage and communicate change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job