Our client is looking for a Project Manager you will work as part of a dedicated Business Unit Team and work closely with the Sales Team & the Training Team to ensure the planning, organising, securing and managing of resources is delivered to bring about the successful completion of a specific project's goals and objectives.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all aspects of the Project or Campaign cycle undertaken in line with SLA and Margin requirements and via divisional and individual KPI's.
What to expect
- Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all project engagements and the tracking of trends.
- Complete agreed quality assurance measures correctly, assessing the pace and productivity of a project.
- Provide on-going feedback upon the results of the activity(ies) to the relevant person(s) according to an agreed schedule.
- Adheres to internal warehousing processes including stock pick prioritisation, ensuring complete project kits are allocated to field staff to ensure jobs can be fully completed within the agreed SLA.
- Participates in the identification and development of strategic accounts.
- As and when required, serves as key participant in team and client meetings. Confronts issues openly and quickly.
- Client Management - anticipating client's needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Meet operational performance targets and agreed service level agreements to ensure that project SLA's and deadlines are met and client expectations working towards a right first time philosophy.
- Takes a lead role & manages both strategic and tactical aspects of large project engagements with clients and mitigates any risk.
- Supports and contributes to status reports of Tactical Workers and their individual performance and addresses issues as appropriate with the Resourcing Team.
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction, by driving focus and accountability through the delivery and commitment to team SMART KPI's.
- Manage and record the Projects budget including monitoring & reporting on training costs, Fleet, preparation of reports, resource requirements and financial projections to ensure budget is maintained.
- Provides leadership to Project Administrators as required.
What my client is looking for:
- Min 2 years Project management experience covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, Field Marketing etc.
- Project Management qualification(s) including PRINCE 2 accreditation or similar would be beneficial/desirable.
- Confident operating within peer groups and liaising with customer and clients
- Strong Team Player with a "Can do" attitude
- Flexible & Analytical in Approach
- Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge and management of budgets
Salary Banding: £22,000 - £30,000 negotiated & based on relative experience and knowledge levels.
Due to the high volume of interest in this role, we are only able to contact succesful candidates.
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Retail Marketing
- Tactical Management