Who We Are:
Equiniti Data are an award-winning team focused on helping our clients enhance relationships and drive value through data and digital marketing. Our mission is making complex things simple.
The job at a glance:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Support, the key purpose of this role is to provide vital technical and project management support to the commercial and client services teams and company Directors. Ensuring smooth running of projects, client pitches and opportunities. This role engages at a strategic level with all departments within the business.
- Experience of working within a business development environment and thorough understanding of sales processes.
- Experience of responding to tenders and writing proposal and pitch materials and presentations.
- A confident, articulate presentation style.
- Excellent administrative skills, both written & oral (including the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in both verbal and written form.
- An intuitive mind with the ability to ask the right questions to understand and interpret client requirements.
- Capability to deal with stakeholders at a senior level.
- A proven track record of delivering the highest level of customer service both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage own time.
- Flexibility to travel to clients on occasions.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally with clients.
- A positive and flexible attitude with a drive to both personal and business success.
- Experience of workflow and project management software e.g. Trello, PODIO, MS Project.
- Experience of working within the data, digital or creative industry
- Managing client activity and project delivery
- Preparation of correspondence, proposals, client plans and presentation materials for prospective clients (to include building the proposal, shaping the solution and scoping)
- Ability to understand and respond to a tender document (e.g. PQQ, ITT)
- Preparing client contracts, liaison with legal and coordinating negotiation and sign-off
- Supporting the Commercial team in presenting/pitching to clients, defining and documenting project scope and questioning clients to help understand their requirements (no sales required)
- Assisting with and creating client pitch presentations in PowerPoint
- Assisting with marketing collateral requirement identification and coordination
- Onboarding clients and process development - managing internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging with all departments for project and BAU deliveries
- Acting as a first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from clients and internal teams
- Event management to optimise client relationships
- Assisting with go to market project plans for new products
- Assisting the Client Services team with contract management
- Building effective relationships with sales staff and their teams to assist in achieving business objectives
- To attend internal and external training sessions as and when appropriate to increase skill set. Plus be responsible for continually updating your product knowledge as well as sharing best practice skills with colleagues.
- To recognise the importance and benefits of effective team work, assisting colleagues and providing cover as and when required. This also includes respecting and motivating your colleagues in other departments who are responsible for servicing and supporting your activity, plus maintaining effective communication links with other teams and departments across Equiniti.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, working within a fast paced environment and a continuously growing business. Please apply online for immediate consideration
- Bid Preparation
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Pitch Work