My client are a global provider of innovative and market leading software solutions and are seeking a Project Manager to take responsibility for overseeing new project implementations and existing client upgrades.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Manage projects to meet statement of work in terms of scope, effort, time and budget
- Deliver from the statement of work which defines the deliverables and create a Project plan
- Assign and manage resources (team members and technology)
- Track progress by reviewing effort and duration consumed and estimating outstanding effort and duration
- Control delivery so that budget and deadlines are achieved without compromising scope and quality
- Ensure all interested parties are informed of progress, issues and risks
- Manage customer expectations and escalate incidents or risks of expectations not being met
- Manage changes whether requested by the customer or identified by Relayware
- Maintain a record of project events and customer interactions
- Increase customer satisfaction
The successful Project Manager will benefit from the following:
- 5+ years' experience in customer-facing project management roles, simultaneously managing multiple projects for different customers, ideally for a large software vendor or systems integrator
- Significant exposure to project management and software development methodology and project management tools. Specifically, skilled in the use of Microsoft Project or Smartsheets for planning and tracking stand-alone projects
- Experience of implementing large-scale software solutions for major enterprises, deploying applications such as CRM or PRM
- Exposure to web and database technologies
- Excellent people, communication and negotiation skills. Adept in the management of commercial (supplier, customer and third-party) relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to meet tight deadlines in a pressured delivery environment
- Ability to travel on demand. Typical trips are up to one week including travel.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).