The client is a well established heat and power products/installation contractor working from the Leicester area over the last 15 years. Typically dealing with M&E clients in the sector.Role Outline
We are currently recruiting a QS / Project manager to support the business in the commercial and project operations aspect of the business. The role will be varied in work load and and responsibilities and will require an experienced PM with a proven track record for results.Responsibilities
- ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Liaising with site management
- Review Contracts and report with notes back to key management team.
- Negotiate with subcontractors / clients for best deal.
- Close deals.
- Commercial advice to Director/ Business Manager.
- Work closely with Project manager(s) to ensure projects are delivered on price and to the right standard.
- Final accounts
- Experience as QS
- M & E Experience is preferable
- Project manager Experience
full time position
Permanent roleThis is an immediate vacancy and interview are being held at earliest convenience of suitable candidates. If you are interested, please apply with an up-to date CV or call Jordan Hamer on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- QS / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager / Project Management