Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next big break? Looking to work for a UK construction group who are well established in the industry? Then this might be the perfect role for you!
A top construction group are seeking a Senior Project Manager to work within their Aviation team, taking control of small to large size projects for multiple aviation clients.
- The opportunity to work for a leading firm in the industry
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development
- To act as key interface with clients, understanding and seeking out opportunities
- Act as enquiry manager for bids involving review of scope with client, forming the brief, mobilising and engaging with enquiry teams and delivering winning bids
- To develop delivery strategy and assist in team formation for new projects
- To deliver small to medium multi-disciplinary design projects for clients ensuring excellent technical delivery
- To ensure commercial control over projects involving setting of project budgets, allocating fee targets, monitoring fee spend, carrying out change control with client and liaising with internal commercial teams to deliver agreed margins on projects
- To be accountable for high levels of performance for our clients in terms of design, buildability, CDM, sustainability and best value.
- To ensure repeat business with clients
- Relevant degree in a design discipline or extensive project knowledge
- NEC contract knowledge is preferable
- Understanding of 2015 CDM regulations
- Knowledge of project programming (MS Project/Primavera)
- Project Management experience/qualification (i.e. PRINCE2)
- Good knowledge of M&E and civil/structural design and installation to be able to understand and solve project issues
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.