Your new company
A small to medium sized award winning design & build commercial contractor specialising in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will oversee multiple developments, appoint appropriate labour and control the associated costs. You will also be required to provide project programmes and attend site, contract and client meetings.
- Manage & sign off snagging work
- Record variations from site & liaise with Quantity Surveyors
- Ensure high standards of H&S are maintained from pre-contract to project completion
- Monitor programme of works and identify shortfalls and solutions
- Project administration including producing contract programmes
- Liaise with main contractor
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in pre and post contract project management
- An understanding of cost control and variations
- Experience in working on commercial projects including; bars, pubs and hotels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Outlook
- Experience of managing clients
- A proven track record in Surveying or Project Management
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and package (including company car)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.