Are you an ambitious and driven individual who would thrive in a successful and growing consultancy? Are you ready to take the next step forward in your career where you can challenge yourself and develop your experience? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you!
A global, dynamic consultancy are looking for a Project Manager to join their exciting team in London. They are seeking a Project Manager who has some healthcare experience, someone who is looking to progress within their career and who is commercially astute. They are looking for an ambitious Project Manager who has a flexible approach to take on any area of work.
- Well regarded as an employer and consultancy
- Very sociable team and business
- Great company benefits
- Excellent salary package
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Client facing experience
- Healthcare project experience and/or commercial experience
- Experience to include working on live projects
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all project management documentation meets the required standards
- Manage the projects on a daily basis
- Plan the project, agree the plan with the project board and prepare detailed plans for each stage
- Execute the plan, monitor the progress and take the necessary corrective action
- To report progress at agreed intervals to the project board
- To manage the expectations of the business areas
- To identify, define and manage delivery of project benefits
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.