PROJECT MANAGER (for kitchen & bathroom contract, Barking/Dagenham)
Our well established client began as decorators later extending their superior services to refurbishments. They are now a premier provider of decorating & property maintenance services. Their projects include gas, electrics, kitchen & bathrooms as well as VOID works. Supplying excellence in both commercial & domestic ventures led them to win an award in 2013 & resulted in their high quality portfolio including clients such as Morgan Sindall, Lovell & Keepmoat.
They wish to recruit a Project Manager ASAP!
• Previous experience with bathroom & kitchen contracts
• A driver with own vehicle
• Excellent communication, managerial & leadership skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• High quality IT abilities (Word, Excel etc)
Role & Responsibilities include:
• Standard project manager duties such as planning, scheduling, cost/time estimations, risk analysis, monitoring progress, budget management, shrewd negotiating etc
• Use of exceptional interpersonal skills to ensure cohesion of both the project & all participants involved • Ability to multi task as you will be the first port of call for all issues & discrepancies
• The insight necessary to pre-empt difficulties, ask in depth questions & consider unstated assumptions • Facilitating a motivated team in the execution of a successful project
• Being an approachable & respected figurehead to your team
• Remaining composed, professional, confident & calm regardless of pressure
Start Date: ASAP!
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Job Type: 6 months with potential to extend
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
- Kitchen Cabinets