My Client is global specialists in technology with a focus on future audio visual, video conferencing and cloud based solutions. With the benefit of over 20 years in project management at Prince2 Practitioner standards, they apply the best practice in their delivery methodology. Their skills are extremely diverse for the technology industry which means they offer solutions which consider the many facets that businesses need when making the decision to invest in new technology.
Planned growth has resulted with the need to further strengthen their team with 2 additional Project Managers. Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be committed to all aspects of their brand throughout their day to day activities. Working out of their Halifax office, it is envisaged a minimum of 2 days per week in the office and the balance working away with periods out of the UK if required.
The purpose of the role is to deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget. At the same time, promoting their brand to provide solutions fit for purpose by involving the right people to focus on quality of installations and having a strong, caring commitment to their customers.
- Manage and track project on costs and resource;
- Written and verbal communication with all stakeholders and management updating on progress including attending meetings with customers and contractors;
- Produce Gantt charts and other appropriate project documentation;
- Track schedule of events and challenge contractors on delivery, quality and cost as and when required;
- Manage and keep regular contact with engineers and set expectations and be assured of their understanding of what is required;
- Ability to solve problems and have the confidence to make appropriate decisions without the need to escalate issue to programme manager on every occasion;
- A minimum of 5 years Project and Stakeholder Management experience;
- Strong desire to work with VC and AV technology;
- Understanding of VOIP and SIP;
- Working knowledge of telecommunications broadband, telephony and networking technologies;
- Understanding of IT and network security;
- Strong LAN/WAN technical skills across multiple site networks;
- Experience in large scale network deployment;
- Good knowledge of Risk/Issue and Change Control management;
- Totally flexible with working away - Globally;
- Ideally (but not essential) from an AV/VC background;
- Ideally (but not essential) Cisco Certified both network and VC;
In return, they are offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to develop and progress your career with a world class organisation.
For further information contact Bernard Smirke or send your CV to him.
Should you not be contacted within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Change Management
- Network Security
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management