Permanent, Full Time
Opportunity to work with some fascinating, global companies in the tech, innovation, research, manufacturing, telecoms and digital sectors.
Vibrant, sociable and inclusive team environment, set in gorgeous Cambridge offices, walking distance to University grounds and parks and the town centre.
What will the role require?
A calm, capable and unflappable demeanour; a seasoned project manager with experience managing projects in a marketing agency context. This would be the perfect role for an experience project manager looking for a new, exciting challenge. Or alternatively, a hungry, experienced Project Officer/Coordinator/Executive/Assistant that's ready for the next step, and has demonstrable experience in leading key projects to budget in a tight schedule.
- project management including planning, risk management, process mapping and team coordination
- regular interaction with project staff, building strong and positive working relationships
- managing the delivery of projects with exceptionally high expectations - and delivering on these expectations!
- client liaison including initial brief, updates and review
- internal reviews of project completion, work flows and processes, to ensure a culture of constant improvement and development is engendered throughout the company
In return I'll get?
Experience within a highly commercial, driven and successful business environment, coupled with a generous package offering up to £30,000 p/a, holiday allowance, pension contributions, company incentives and employee awards, social events, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
Want to know more? Contact Jennifer Davies at REED Marketing & Creative on 01603 751760, or please send me an email with your current CV attached.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job