Midwich is a forward-thinking AIM listed organisation, whose international growth projection is both exciting and demanding. Our partners are world leading brands including Samsung, LG, Canon and Panasonic to name a few and they demand effective marketing that delivers results through sales.
Part of Midwich’s future strategy is to continue its successful buy and grow activities, which have traditionally been led by the Group Managing Director.
As one of the leading AV/IT distribution Companies in the UK, we offer a range of exciting career paths in Sales, Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Logistics to name but a few.
We require an experienced Project Manager to join the company to manage the implementation of a new ERP solution across the Group. The new ERP solution will be rolled out across multiple sites within the UK and across the world including Germany, France, Australia & New Zealand.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all phases of the ERP project including blueprinting, analysis & design, build, deployment and post go-live support across the Group. They will work closely with the ERP reseller and 3rd party software providers to ensure that the project deliverables are met as well as managing the internal team and working closely with the internal technical project lead to ensure successful project implementation and project closure.
It is envisaged that the Project Manager will also perform the role of Change Manager for the ERP project, with the support of the Business Analyst and PMO. As such they will need to have previous experience and a proven track record in successfully managing change within organisations at both an operational process level as well as at a resource level.
- Experience of working within fast moving business environments
- Experience of managing ERP implementation projects across multiple sites - multiple countries preferable
- Experience of managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation projects preferable
- Experience in managing the impact of change including business process change, managing stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment and managing changes in working practices across countries.
- Excellent task planning and tracking skills
- Experience of creating and managing project governance, procedures and controls
- Confidence in engaging and working with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience in managing and resolving conflict across departments and group wide
- Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Effective workshop facilitator
- Experience of managing a PMO team
- Knowledge of Prince2 and Agile
- Experience in Microsoft Project
In addition to a rewarding career, great working atmosphere and competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Permanent Health Scheme
- Life Cover
- Profit Related Pay
- Paid Sickness Leave
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts from Local Businesses
- Recruitment Finders Fee
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Company Shares Programme
If you think you have what it takes for the above roles please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received, should you fail to hear a response within three weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.