Your new company
My client are a market - leading , global project management and development consultancy who have an excellent reputation for innovation and quality.
Sectors include; Construction and Building, Coastal, Education and Urban development.
Your new role
- Provide key support to the senior project manager in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
- Successful delivery of projects to time, quality and budget
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
- Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Implement problem solving and decision making
- Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
- Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
- Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
- Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will be from a Consultancy background, although people with contractor backgrounds will and have strong knowledge of Construction projects (new build or refurbishment) within the Educational sector.
- A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
- A relevant professional qualification with the APM
- Project management experience across a range of disciplines, contract/procurement routes and ideally market sectors
- Experience managing and leading project teams to successful outcomes
- Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Effective communication with clients project team and business manager
- Commercially aware
- Good knowledge of planning and other aspects of project controls
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development and achievement of targets or contribution thereto
What you'll get in return
You will be joining one of the largest and most recognisable project management consultancies in the world, who have endless career opportunities and pride themselves on rewarding success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- "project manager" or "site manager" or "assistant site manager" AND "project management" OR "consultancy" OR "education" OR "school"