A Project Manager vacancy has arisen Norfolk, working for a well respected and flourishing business in the technology industry.
As Project Manager, you are required to write, manage and complete client projects within the deadlines, and able to work under pressure whilst remaining professional and consistent at all times.
And able to:
- Write Project Proposals, Quotes and Project Communications
- Liaise with technical and creative staff to produce the desired outcome for the client
- Manage digital projects from Concept through to- Functional Specification, Build, Testing and Go Live phase
- Proven track record in Project Management/ Project Administration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve
- Experience of PRINCE2 would be beneficial
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and second to none work environment
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job