Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Geneva (Relocation)
Salary: £56k - £64k (Equivalent to CHF £75k - CHF £85k)
Our client, a globally recognised Shopper Marketing Agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking for a Project Manager to join their team working in their Geneva office.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding level of project support to clients that encourages repeat business.
The successful candidate should be driven, have a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to manage and deliver a scope of creative projects from brief to completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand the revenue of each project.
- Manage Client Executive to ensure they deliver against the project scope.
- Manage the project information with the client and agency project team.
- Have appropriate meetings with Client Director and Client Executive to ensure a good flow of information in both directions.
- Become the expert and owner of the client project.
- Lead the organisation of projects (internal and external) to ensure clarity of roles is understood, ensuring your support to the client projects team effective and efficient.
- Take an interest and proactively offer participation in wider company projects and other teams’ projects.
- Be professional in all elements of communication, both internally and externally.
- Prepare and assist in Performance Management reviews in a timely manner.
- Default to positive; be a motivating force within your departmental and project teams.
Please note: this position will require relocation to Geneva.
If it sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- Account Management
- Client Management