ProArch UK is the newest member of the ProArch family. Based in Richmond-Upon-Thames, we are focusing digital transformation and app development. We combine the power of a global organization with the market-sensitivity of UK presence. At our core is customer-focus, and we are establishing a strong reputation for building ecosystems of partners to ensure our clients gets a market-leading service no matter their need.
Summary of Position:
ProArch is currently recruiting positions of Project Manager - Big Data Analytics role which will involve working as part of a team responsible for the newly set up data analytics practice.
The successful applicant should be a top notch performer with excellent track record of consistent delivery & result oriented.
The right candidates should have
- Solid track record of running delivery operations, sales, pre-sales functions with thorough technical background across platforms, frameworks and methodologies
- Demonstrated excellence in resolving operational and delivery challenges by providing strategic & tactical direction
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Provide Big Data Architecture & Solutions as well as possess strong project management skills.
- Lead & deploy Data Architecture solutions that include logical and physical designs.
- Should be well versed with data analytics & should able to provide insights to business based on historical data.
- Interact with business users to help gather data requirements.
- Empower developers, coders and other IT personnel through instruction and functional knowledge transfer.
- Exercise solid judgment and ability to push self & others for results.
- Effectively interacts with peers, stakeholders, end users and technical partners.
- Drive issues to complete activities on time and draw issues to closure.
Technical Experience required:-
- 10-15 years - Overall IT experience.
- Preferably in BFSI domain such as Equity, Commodity, Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, Settlement & clearance.
- Preferably having experience on issuer/acquirer side of cards business
- Masters Degree in Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
- Certification CDH4 (Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop) ,Project Management (PMP),ITSM (ITIL Managers Certified), would be an added advantage
- Data Architecture / Modelling experience.
- Good knowledge in various Statistical techniques Viz., Decision trees, Random forest, Neural nets, Linear & Logistic regression, Goal programming, Monte Carlo Simulation, Text mining &Social Media Analysis, Machine Learning techniques using R.
- Should be well versed with Hadoop echo system and Map/Reduce.
- Demonstrate competency in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Expert levels at problem solving and analytic skills.
- PMP, ITIL, Experience in R, SAS, Java, SQL, RDMS, MS Project, MS Office tools
- Knowledge of technologies: Teredata, Informatica, OBIE, Essbase, Big Data analytics using Hadoop
- Exposure to large scale development engagement using SDLC & Agile methodologies.
- Participate in the architectural change and redesign of the core functionality.
- An effective communicator with strong leadership,co-ordination,relationship management, analytical & team management skills
- Perform, Deliver and enjoy working in high-pressure environment
- Response to RFP’s and client interactions.
- Exposure to working with Global Clients.
- Account mining skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Delivery Operations
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job