This position requires an efficient, experienced Project Manager preferably with construction experience, to handle customer enquiries, produce 2D drawings, produce quotations and organise work flows. You must be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, common sense and a positive attitude.
- Taking briefs from customers
- Design buildings using 2 D drawings
- Preparing estimates with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintaining close contact with customer
- Use of our CRM system
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure quotation return dates are met
- Manage work flows with other staff
- Order materials and help with stock control
- Be pro-active in achieving greater efficiency within the company
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytical, literacy and numerical skills
- Strong IT skills, including CAD and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately with a keen attention to detail
- A passion for and experience of construction
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines & targets
- A pleasant outgoing manner
This is a full-time role with office hours of 8:30 - 17.00 (Monday to Friday). There is a competitive salary on offer and fantastic career progression opportunities.
For further details on this position and more information on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Cathedral Appointments are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job