Salary: Up to £60,000
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a client of ours based in Worcestershire.
The Project Manager will play a central role in the effective delivery of key projects within a growing business in the midst of a substantial Digital Transformation and Business Improvement Programme.
The role will be vital in supporting the creation and ongoing development of the Project Management Office and providing assistance with embedding this new function within the business.
- Create and deliver project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Maintain good standards of practice via project methodology, processes and procedures, but also exercising flexibility in order to provide the best possible outcome.
- Actively engaging in ad-hoc responsibilities to support the wider delivery of each project.
- Identifying resources and assign responsibilities whilst managing day-to-day operational aspects of each project.
- Applying quality management principles and processes whilst ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake-holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Submitting project status reports to stakeholders; review and manage issues and exceptions; plan releases; anticipate and react to continuous change
- Analyse, understand and relay technical procedures.
- Efficiently prepare and demonstrate information and answers to questions from the diverse customers of the PMO.
- Provide excellent levels of customer-service, decision-making capability and a willingness to work the extra mile
- Conform to timelines, demands, and shifting priorities through problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- React to project alterations and adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Bring order to chaos by managing relevant documentation to maintain control & governance within each project
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Understanding of a PMO environment and structure
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Proactive nature, self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to balance priorities and deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in developing successful professional relationships
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience of applying a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage the execution of them in a high-pressure environment.
- Team coordination, time management skills, motivational and leadership qualities.
- Competent in various project methodologies, eg, Prince2, waterfall and agile
- Sound knowledge of project management processes, principles, and techniques.
- Technically competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, project or any equivalent software packages.
- Experience of working within a growing company would be beneficial
- Regulatory knowledge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 21971
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job