Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
An excellent opportunity has become available for a talented IT Project Manager to join the Advanced team to deliver migration services, integration solutions and modernisation software to our customers based in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a successful track record of delivering IT solutions on time, within budget and that meet customer requirements.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the successful delivery of IT solutions from initiation through delivery, implementation and handover to support. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project such as planning, resourcing, issue/risk management, quality assurance, reporting and financial management. You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use their skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organisations.
You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use their skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organisations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of a project – acts as single point of contact
- Planning, controlling and managing the project from initiation through delivery
- Ensuring all work is fully defined, scoped and planned to meet requirements
- Continuously monitor progress and report progress regularly
- Makes sure that the deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Implement quality control mechanisms to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose
- Identify and manage issues and risks - applying corrective action as necessary
- Manages the change control procedure – gain agreement for revisions to the scope
- Resource management and scheduling of the project team resources
- Stakeholder management with internal and external clients
- Effective communication to all stakeholders
- Financial forecasting and budget reporting
- Engage and manage 3rd parties to ensure ongoing relationships, fulfilment, support & integration
- Creation and management of all project related documentation
We would like you to have:
You will be able to demonstrate strong consultancy skills and be an excellent motivator of individuals in order to meet deadlines and manage change. You will have real-world experience of delivering concurrent small & medium scale projects on time and within budget.
- Previously worked as an IT Project Manager within a software and services organisation
- Proven track record of successful IT project management
- Managing project teams of people 10 plus - preferably involving 3rd parties
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Managing projects using industry recognised Project Management Methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience of working on application and data migration projects
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Competitive salary depending upon your experience and skills
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Exceptional career progression opportunities, within Advanced Business Solutions and the rest of the Advanced Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job