Project Manager x2
Position: Project Manager x2
Location: Home Based
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 18th April 2018
For the role of Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that you manage the successful delivery of projects which have high visibility internally and externally. You will lead the project teams in determining business requirements, translating these into operational/business plans and ensuring they are managed on time, within budget, without service impacts on the customer and in line with internal BCA submissions.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* To provide strong and effective management and leadership of all stakeholders, who can often have conflicting priorities.
* Ensure that all allocated projects are implemented successfully on time, within approved budget, in line with business case and to agreed service standards.
* Ensure that the level and skill of project resources are correct to enable the delivery of business projects and support the growth agenda.
* Ensuring that all risks have been identified and mitigation's are in place and resolved on time and effectively.
* Ensure Risk is identified and managed throughout the life cycle of the project from ITT through to transition to Operations (steady state) and that the stakeholders and wider business understands these.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Project management experience
* Planning and organisation skills.
* Risk management skills.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement along with good communications skills
* Cost management - budget setting and tracking
* Effective decision making
* Ability to adapt to change
* Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships
* Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
* Professional project management certificate e.g. IPMA level C, PMI, Prince 2 Practitioner
* Experience in logistics/Supply Chain
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypeLocationUnited Kingdom - UKWorking HoursJob TypeConsulting & Project ManagementShift RequirementNoneCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredBelow 50%Reports toTravel ExtentWithin countryTarget Hire Date18/04/2018Work Permit RequiredYes
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Customer Facing
- Stakeholder management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job