Project Manager - Work Stream Lead - Business Readiness - Complex IT Transformation
This is a challenging assignment for a proactive Business Readiness Lead to work at the heart of a high-profile £75 million transformation programme overhauling the way customers do business with our client, a global company at the forefront of maritime, aviation, government and enterprise communications. The programme provides a step change in order management, provisioning and online capabilities, creating scalability and agility through the introduction of standardised business processes supported by the development of a bespoke OSS/BSS platform. As the Programme is mid-flight and nearing a critical release date, you will be jumping into a fast-moving, pressurised environment tasked to proactively solve problems.
Working from within the programme, but with a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the business, you will drive business and customer readiness activities including designing, tracking and closing service introduction gate reviews, supporting senior leaders and project teams to help them adopt gate readiness responsibilities, and collaborating closely with programme Change/Communication specialists to deploy information and gather feedback.
Whilst a love of technology/systems and all things "business readiness" will help, character is all! You will be a skilled relationship-builder and strong leader, able to empower others and build trust in what could be described as a fluid environment unaccustomed to large transformations. You’ll also be resilient, solution-focused, analytical and highly organised. A good sense of humour and ability to see the wider context in which you are working will definitely help.
- Educated to degree level with proven experience of developing and delivering change and business readiness activities to a high standard.
- Happy to work in a complex, relatively greenfield transformation landscape spanning levels of seniority, project ability and geographies.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, particularly when explaining the vision and key messages of business readiness activities.
- Ideally, professional qualifications in change management and project delivery using industry recognised methodologies such as Prosci, Prince2, and Agile.
- Extensive experience of working with or within Big 4 consultancies and systems integrators.
- Experience in migration and cutover activities, particularly where external customers are affected.
- At ease managing conflicting requests and priorities, as well as setting and delivering to realistic deadlines.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver, with the ability to translate ideas into actions and outcomes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'