OVERVIEW: WMS Project Manager sought by award winning supply-chain / WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) software provider.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience but C£45K-£50K basic plus fully expensed company car or car allowance (£460 per month), company mobile, pension, health plus other benefits!
Location: Your office is near Derby / Leicester however you can work remotely most of the time.
Travel requirements: Very minimal due to Covid and changing working practices including remote software implementations via Cloud etc.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with core hours 9-5.30pm.
My client is a very established and profitable privately owned software house specialising in warehouse management technologies and solutions. Their Tier-1 and best in breed systems are implemented in some of the largest companies in the world. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
- To manage the implementation of projects principally but not exclusively in respect of the company’s warehouse management system products.
- To manage the life cycle of the project and deliver the solutions according to the agreed timelines and overhead projections.
- Can involve time spent carrying out pre-sales work including demonstrations, business analysis, production of required specifications and associated process test plans, system configuration and testing, compiling test plans, support and testing during the implementation phase, supporting roll-out , training (internal and external), training documentation and final on-site client support.
- Travel throughout the UK is expected
- Responsible for the overall implementation, execution, control, completion and financial reporting of specific projects ensuring consistency with project management objectives, company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Working within a very collaborative team of Implementation Consultants, Analysts, Business Analysts and Software Developers and Technical Support.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations / warehouse management business processes within the supply-chain domain
- Minimum of 4 years+ experience in a commercial or Software House environment in the supply chain arena.
- Proven ability in the necessary skills of project management, business analysis and implementation activities.
- My client will also consider a highly experienced Implementation Consultant / Analyst with a level of Project Management experience who is looking for a step-up into a more senior role.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Project Office products and associated Microsoft business products.
- Ability to learn and become proficient at an expert level with new software systems.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
-This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Project Manager with supply chain / warehouse management systems experience to join a thriving, growing organisation
- The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- An excellent hard working but fun environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus fully expensed company car, mobile phone, pension, health, medical and life assurance etc etc
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'