Project Manager with Marketing and Product Development skills required to work just off the M40 near High Wycombe.
- The role is specifically for a large project around development which includes multiple work-packages.
- At least three work packages, marketing and product development will be managed directly by this individual.
- You will direct and motivate the project team(s) to achieve the desired results, often using matrix management, and ensure effective communication is maintained throughout the project.
- 4 years’ project management and delivery experience.
- Experience of working on product development and marketing related initiatives.
- Proven experience of delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
- Facilitation and workshop experience.
- Experience of different project management approaches e.g. agile and waterfall.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and meetings is a pre-requisite for this role.
- The candidate must have experience of working in a programme or project environment which includes multiple work packages.
Professional qualification in project management, such as (PMQ) or another recognised qualification (e.g. Prince2, APM or PMP is required)
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and qualifications.
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Delivering Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"