Project Manager with German - Localisation and marketing
Package: 28K-32K depending on experience + excellent benefits
Our client, an international company with strong reputation in the market is looking for a German Project Manager to join their winning team.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Liaising between clients and suppliers
- End to end management and delivery of all product launches across packaging, artwork and marketing.
- Managing the financial progress of projects through all stages to client deadlines.
- Forecasting potential issues that may arise as part of the implementation process and ensuring that timely solutions are developed to meet the customer needs.
- Taking responsibility for brand consistency.
- Managing the budget and costing of all projects including external parties.
- Managing the whole process from Design through to Print, working to company`s expectations in all areas.
- Managing the label art process.
- Preparing and issuing monthly KPIs.
- Fluency in written and spoken German & English
- Demonstrated work experience in the Localisation industry?in a project or account management role
- A good understanding of design for print and graphical applications, ideally in the development of packaging artwork (eg InDesign)
- Possessing a hands-on, process-driven and proactive approach
- Confident with strong influencing skills?
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to to multitask effectively, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Resilient and determined, able to overcome challenges
- Enthusiastic, with a "can-do" attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate who would like to work for a successful and innovative company, which rewards good performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job