Corus Consultancy is seeking a competent Project Manager for our client who is based in Livingston. The successful applicant will have asbestos expertise, excellent management and team leadership qualities.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Attend client meetings, scoping projects and preparing quotations
- Client Management, Customer Care and Account Management with the provision of advice on asbestos management, policy and plans
- Overseeing contractors on site, ensuring that they adhere to Health and Safety procedures and carrying out audits
- Providing quality technical services/information to the company's portfolio of clients.
- Organising contracts and overseeing clients and project managing asbestos surveys from start to finish.
- Full management of team reporting to you
Skills and Experience required:-
- Must possess the BOHS P402 and (or) P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent
- Must have a minimum 6 years' relevant experience with a strong asbestos, technical, project management background.
- Must have experience of client Account Relationship Management
- Health & Safety awareness in relation to asbestos
- Excellent IT Skills & data management
- Ability to demonstrate asbestos Data Management.