Project Manager - Western & Wales Rail Projects - Cardiff
The Exciting Opportunity:
If you’re an experienced Project Manager within the Rail industry and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on.
Join our Rail Team as a Project Manager and we’ll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
Arcadis have an enviable reputation in the delivery of such schemes and are working closely with our blue-chip clients in this sector delivering their most important projects throughout London.
- Programme and Project Management.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Focuses on Efficiency, Innovation & Quality
- Provide high level advice and support to the Senior PM to resolve local issues and incidents, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice and required standards & timeframes.
- Oversea and mentor the Assistant members of the team as required
- Work closely with the SPM of your team ensuring that they are given your full support on all project related matters
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
- Support project team to achieve well planned and managed integrated solutions that progress effective change and improvement in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes.
What You have to Offer:
- Previous Rail project delivery experience
- Design Management experience
- Experience of managing designs at feasibility stage
- Be familiar with NR GRIP processes
- Experience of working on projects ranging in value from £1 million-£50 million +
- Proven track record in leading project management teams within the Rail sector
- Prior Consultancy / Client-side background
- APM or equivalent
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner status or equivalent desirable)
- RICS/ CIOB ( Desirable but not 100% necessary)
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: .
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
Highly competitive salary
PMI and Income Protection
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
At Arcadis, we trust our teams to create their own work-life balance. It means we always welcome people who want or need a flexible career. We’re proud of the diverse ways of working that thrive in our community as a result.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or construction discipline.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'