Project Manager (Band 8a)
Location: West Sussex
Rate: £220-230 per day
Our client, a reputable NHS organisation in the South East is urgently seeking a Project Manager to join a growing PMO function to assist with various high priority work streams. The role is on a temporary basis for circa 6 months and could go permanent if the succesful candidate was interested in applying.
The Project Manager’s will be required to:
- Manage various workstreams within the PMO
- Support Clinical leads with projects and produce weekly update reports to senior stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks/issues, escalating where appropriate, and proposing and implementing remedial action
- Produce Project reports, PIDs and other administration
- NHS experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record within Project Management (Prince 2 desirable)
If you are interested in this role then please apply via the link and this advert will close before the deadline so please do this ASAP.
- Project Management