Project Manager (Vaccine)
I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biopharmaceuticals company. A busy and currently expanding company, my client offer a fast paced environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has gained strong expertise within the field of viral vaccines, and who is looking to build upon their project management experience in a high impact role.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
- Writing project proposals and implementation of these
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients and reporting results
- Also managing technology development projects in collaboration with non-profits
- Agreeing timelines with client/ ensuring projects are viable and financially sound
Key competencies and experience
- MSc/ PhD in life science subject
- At least 5 years+ experience working in biological drug development
- Viral Vaccine knowledge would be highly preferred
- Several years project management experience in an industrial setting
- Some regulated GLP/ GCP/ GMP exposure advantageous
- Good command of English language is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced team driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
GMP, SOP, cell culture, mammalian, upstream, downstream, USP, DSP, purification, purify, AKTA, protein, virus, antibody, enzyme, assay development, research, develop, senior, in vitro, based, analytical, biochemist, analyst, project, management, manager, program.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
- In Vitro
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'