I’m currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a Building Society client of mine in the North West on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after a number of projects in this business facing Project Manager role and will take home up to £40k per annum.
Financial Services sector experience is essential.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Document and gain approval of the project scope, benefits definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors (when required) for the execution of projects that ensure an agreed project schedule can be achieved
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to agreed time, quality and defined benefits, within agreed scope and within agreed budget
- Ensure resources (people, systems, accommodation) availability and allocation to deliver the project
- Be a problem solver. Proactively manage issues and/or reduce risks turning into issues.
- Very effective and confident communicator reporting at all levels of the organisation
- Calm and in control under pressure and not afraid to challenge and think ahead
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate reporting and audit trails
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Using a standard Project delivery methodology and processes which would include the use of MS project plans, Action Trackers, Status Reporting, Assumptions, Risks, issues, and dependencies (ARIaD), Budgetary trackers, lessons learned, implementation planning, post implementation reviews.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress reports and escalate exceptions to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders building a project team dynamic
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks and respond in a timely and effective manner to manage and resolve project issues
- Be an advocate of Project Management disciplines, PRINCE qualified.
If you are based in the North West and looking for a new permanent opportunity or are open to relocation, please send your CV to Zara dot Koch at Maclean Moore dot com for a prompt response.