My client who provide high quality traffic and transportation survey data who are rapidly growing with long term aspirations to expand through the UK and internationally.
Based in Maidenhead - they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager will report to the Operations Manager. On a daily basis the Project Manager will interact with the Site Manager, Technical Administrator, Data Analysts & Offshore team.
The overall responsibility is for the line management of the team, analysis and processing of data produced by transport survey software and populating client templates before delivery.
In addition is the expectation of the ability to manage a series of projects and tasks cost - effectively, efficiently, to deadline and to the highest quality standards in our industry.
You will need to have experience working within transport planning.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Achieve target dates agreed with the clients.
- Ensure that each project is appropriately managed and monitored.
- Ensure procedures, quality controls and file management strategies are continually adhered to.
- Manage the quality of our completed work to the highest standards.
- Support the analyst teams with production tasks.
- Ensure that the appropriate levels of equipment are booked with the site team for any specific project.
- Preparation of site survey specification.
- Analysis of transport survey data both video and manual.
- Preparation of template spread sheets using Excel.
- Inputting data into Excel.
- Preparation of briefing pack for India for their data analysis.
- Quality checking of processed data.
- Project managing the survey work within the office.
- Liaising with local authorities to gain relevant permissions for site work.
- Liaising with clients and resolving queries.
- Involvement in tenders and quotes to clients.
- There may be some requirement during peak periods for the Project Manager to be involved in on site survey work. (As and when required)
All aspects of Project Management including;
- Strategic scheduling & planning ahead.
- Managing personal and team workload and deadlines.
- Managing the time and development of line reports.
- Managing the production of all data output and quality checking all survey data.
- Achieving agreed deadlines.
- Effective use of data processing packages and software.
- Input into the policy and procedures within the company.
- Input into the development of the team.
- Achieving a consistently high level of client satisfaction.
Qualities & Skills;
- Client facing experience, client management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent process/project/people management skills.
- Proven track record within a project management environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Technically able with an interest in learning new software and technologies.
- Self motivated & flexible.
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- A high level of numeracy / IT skills and statistical analysis.
- Be able to understand and follow procedures within the company.
- Be able to meet deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Civil Engineering background, ideally within the transport sector.
- Knowledge of ISO9001.
- Clean drivers license.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- project manager
- transport planning