Role Profile and Deliverables:
This vacancy will suit someone who has external customer facing project delivery, along with a background in IT or Telecoms. If your experience includes SMS, Network Investigation/discovery and knowledge of ISO27001 that would be a bonus.
- Supporting the development of the project plans that describe and underpin the delivery
- Identifying and securing the resource required by the plan
- Following the agreed governance, monitoring and reporting processes, exposure to ISO27001 would be useful
- Taking ownership of the key project milestones and ensuring these are met
- Developing the internal and external relationships needed to make the project a success
- Supporting proactively the wider aims of the Transformation Programme and other related activities
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety regulations are followed to the letter
- Maintaining rigourous adherence to the documentation requirements
- Defining and mitigating key risks and issues.
A candidate who has previously led projects with Constructions (Design & Management) (CDM) content will be strongly considered.
What we are looking for from you:
- The successful candidate will most likely have a track record of delivering large (>£500k) projects with a high technical content in a pressure environment.
- They will have led virtual, multi-disciplined teams, often spread over a wide geographical area.
- They will have demonstrable evidence of the skills they have used to ensure that complex projects are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- They will be able to show sufficient technical knowledge to be able to work successfully alongside engineers and technicians.
- They will show a good understanding of project finance control, including planning, budgeting and reporting.
- They will be familiar with common project management methodologies and show how they have applied these to specific project needs.
- They will have used typical project management tools (MS Project, Primavera etc).
- Experience of having led projects where Health and Safety was a significant factor is desirable.
- Experience of having led projects related to national transportation will give the candidate an advantage.
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job