Project Manager - Telematics Implementation
Project manager - Customer Satisfaction - Implementation - Telematics - Professional Services - SaaS
This Project Manager position is responsible for operational management of customer accounts for this Global Telematics provider. The Project Manager and their direct reports will guide large customers through the pre-sale, implementation and post-sale cycles. The individual may manage several customers based on the size of the accounts.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful deployment of services within large fleets, ongoing customer satisfaction and generation of new revenue.
- Global Telematics, vehicle tracking, connected car business
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Corporate benefits
- Home based
- Career progression
You will liaise directly with multiple internal teams including Sales, Installation, Customer Support and Finance and multiple KPIs and metrics will be used to determine the success and satisfaction generated by their services.
- Drive customer satisfaction as a primary goal.
- Direct responsibility and oversight for the rollout of Enterprise accounts.
- Drive the understanding, capabilities, and limitations of the hardware offerings.
- Execute and refine Best Practice Implementation Programs.
- Develop and deploy post installation support and satisfaction programs.
- Work closely with all members of the sales and inside support teams to coordinate successful implementations of new accounts.
- Work closely with engineering and R&D on an as needed to basis to provide feedback on potential issues or during field trials of new products.
- Assist in the development and training of process documentation in accordance with best-practice
- Proven customer support management experience in growing enterprise start-up environments, working directly with customers
- Experience in maintaining outstanding customer support levels during periods of high business activities.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Degree educated desirable.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
If you are interested in this role and have experience in a similar business within the telematics sector then please send your details to Ian Baldry at VPss by pressing APPLY NOW
- Customer Service
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job