Project Manager Telecoms
Role - Project Manager (Telecoms)
Salary – Circa £60 - £70k
Location – West Midlands
Premier Engineering is working with a very well-established client operating in the Telecoms industry. As the Project Manager, you will join a well-established team of professionals of which you will have several direct reports.
- Responsible for putting Bids together
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Bid Resource planning
- Manage the Bid Engineers
- Demonstrate Commercial understanding
- Lead Projects from end to end
- Negotiate and understand best pricing practice
- Responsible for developing and implementing the organisation’s Operations Strategy
- Identify and manage risk within each project.
- Ensure health and safety risk assessments are carried out regularly
- Identifying areas of improvement to optimise performance and reduce operating costs
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes
- Rounded experience to reflect the nature of the difference in the role
- (High level) technical knowledge essential as this role needs to review the entire bid.
- Understand the solution being offered to complete commercial and bid writing/delivery aspects.
- Telecoms knowledge and experience of sub-systems required
- Good understanding of project delivery / project management experience
- Bid writing skills and ability to work with a planner to compile a detailed bid programme
- Commercial expertise
- Experience with telecoms bids in a rail environment or CNI environment essential
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Strong Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Understanding the complete aspect of planning and costing of projects
If you are a Project Manager who would enjoy the challenge of working in a very diverse rounded role and feel you possess the relevant experience, please send me your latest CV or call Ilias Admani on
Not for you? Premier Group offers a referral reward scheme of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.
Premier Engineering recruits across all Engineering disciplines and sectors for Permanent and Contract professionals. Please get in touch if you are looking for something different.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"