Accountable to: Project team Leader
To manage all aspects of assigned projects ranging from small one-off orders or prototypes to major long term contracts and installations, to meet the expectations of the stakeholders and maintain the quality standards of the company.
Maintaining control for all aspects throughout the life of the project including site coordination, finance, planning, equipment sourcing and installation management.
Provide single point liaison and support to stakeholders.
Key Results Areas & Measures
1. Attend handover meetings and set up the projects, according to agreed standards and procedures to fulfil the agreed customer order.
2. Attend customer site meetings and site surveys to understand and effectively manage the project.
3. Prepare comprehensive information/plans for all projects so that FAT’s run smoothly and the company engineers are able to install equipment quickly and effectively.
4. Attend site installations as required to manage efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
5. Issue of monthly project update reports to the client in the agreed format to keep them informed of the current situation within their project.
6. Manage all financial aspects of the project from start to finish, so that all information is available to both Finance and the Management team to assist in cash flow projections, invoicing and accurate budgeting.
7. Promote the company’s products and services where opportunities arise within your project. On receipt of order/variation ensure normal order process is followed to increase the project order value.
8. manage risk reduction by obtaining official sing-off/approval of drawings, specifications at all key stages of the project.
9. Conduct handover meetings at project closure, enabling efficient transfer for on-going support of equipment.
10. Participate as a member of the Projects team in order to assist in the overall development of the department.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'