We are Swinton Insurance. We've been helping people to find insurance for nearly 60 years. And we're far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join us - and to develop your career with the nation's biggest high street insurance retailer.
You will be responsible to design, deliver and implement change projects to agreed time, cost and quality measures, contributing to the delivery of the overall business strategy.
Reporting into the Delivery Manager, you will lead cross functional teams to deliver the agreed capabilities and outcomes of applicable projects to agreed individual project objectives, capabilities and outcomes to time, cost and quality.
Some main accountabilities:
* Ensure that appropriate controls are in place, in line with project governance frameworks, to ensure effective governance and control of the project throughout its lifecycle.
* Provide applicable project reporting tailored for management level ensuring it delivers the message in a clear and concise manner.
* Ensure change capability lands effectively and minimises disruption and costs. * Identification and mitigation of risks and issues for the project, therefore ensuring the prevention and speedy resolution of problems.
Required skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience of leading Project delivery at a senior level within a financial services remit.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and proven ability to build effective relationships.
* Strong knowledge of the financial services / insurance industry.
* Awareness of relevant legal and regulatory issues and constraints.
* PRINCE2 or relevant Project methodology qualification
* The successful Project Manager will have experience of best practices and will have had experience of managing projects based on time, quality and cost.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Project Management
- financial services