Our client, a highly regarded and well-established Software Company providing solutions into the Insurance Sector, is actively seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team based in Surrey.
Due to successful growth of the company, the Project Manager will be a new addition to the established team, Managing implementations of the systems for new clients in the General Insurance marketplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in IT as a Project Manager for an Insurance company or for an Insurance Software House, playing an active role in the implementation of systems and new products for all areas of the General Insurance Business (Policy Administration, Claims, Accounting).
- Solid Insurance Business experience
- Software package Implementation experience ideally either with an Insurance Software House or within an Insurance company
- A proactive team player who can lead the team while also being prepared to be actively involved in the implementation process
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written
- A technical background would be desirable but is not essential
This role will be based in our client’s offices in Surrey, with travel required to visit customer sites across the UK.
The salary for this role is £55K to £65K, subject to your experience.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Peter Sewell at PJS Consultants and we will contact you to discuss your background and this role in more detail.
- General Insurance
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job