Project Manager - Supply Chain Modelling
6 Months |£450-500 per day
Our client is a global business based in the East Midlands who are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Project Manager for a distribution network modelling project.
Scope of the project:
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the project
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams
- Strategic appraisal of supply chain operations involving capacity planning / network modelling / Distribution Centres
- Project initiatives to optimise freight, DC locations and capabilities.
- Prepared fully-costed business case proposals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable supply chain network modelling / inbound & outbound experience
- Ability to perform diagnostic / strategic / commercial reviews of supply chain operations
- Proven project management experience in the logistics sector working for global clients
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Rauiri Galashan at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. *