Our client is an award-winning membership organisation working with the chemical-using industries in the North East of England. They are currently seeking a project manager to help deliver a fixed term project and achieve its target before it ends on 31st December this year. It is likely that the company will be involved with a similar project starting late 2018 and the successful candidate will likely transfer to this.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Manage a dedicated number of client accounts
* Meet with and analyse each company’s needs and capabilities
* Develop an action plan for each company aimed at achieving project outputs
* Identify Supply Chain opportunities for each SME both within and outside the membership
* Help companies realise those Supply Chain opportunities.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to senior company representatives. They will also be a good team player recognising that project success is the over-riding goal. However, they will also need to be a self-starter with a high degree of motivation to succeed.
* A degree or equivalent in a science or engineering discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge gained through demonstrable work experience.
* Knowledge of the process industry sectors and its supply chains.
* Knowledge of ERDF (European Funding) would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will also hold a full driving license with access to a car.
In return, as well as offering a generous holiday entitlement and contributory pension, our client is offering a very competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per year, dependent on skills and experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply now!