In2 Resourcing are pleased to be working with a multi-disciplined event production company who are one of the most exciting and leading players in the live events sector.
Not only are they responsible for some of the industry’s most prestigious events but pride themselves on delivering service of the highest level to their customers.
Due to significant growth in their bespoke staging design and build team, they are now seeking an additional Project Manager to step in and continue the incredible work this vibrant company endeavour to supply.
Your role will be responsible for managing all Staging aspects of the event, ensuring margins are met and all builds are completed within the time and budget to the client’s expectations.
- Working with clients to produce a brief and provide alternative solutions to improve margins and set up.
- Provide technical input for the stages presentation.
- Work with the designers to bring a concept to life.
- Develop & present Staging quotes.
- Liaise with suppliers to gain appropriate materials.
- Book & brief relevant crew prior to events
- Oversee Health and Safety (Risk Assessments / Method Statements)
- Manage Logistics - transport, crew, equipment
- Brief Crew Chief on all aspects of the job prior to going to site
- Check off delivery notes
- Oversee installations
- The ability to liaise with freelancers, Event Managers and client
- Raise Purchase orders
- Enter all relevant information into a database
- Responsible for the ordering of materials
- Responsible for the arrangement of dry hires.
- Arrange logistics for job vehicles and deliveries/collections
- Collation of supplier documentation for the venue.
- Responsible for booking crews travel & hotels
- Ensure ISO & BSi compliance
Suitable candidates will need to be flexible regarding working hours due to event schedules, including evening and weekend coverage.
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.