Our client, one of the top ten global banks, is currently looking to add an experienced project manager to their newly created Change team.This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a leading FS business and be accountable for work streams within large multi-million pound programmes as well as smaller "quick win" projects.
You will have great exposure to work with senior levels of the business, building lasting relationships with various arms of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with a range of methodologies - Agile, Prince2, Waterfall.
- Solid track record working on a blend of Business and IT projects.
- Experience delivering projects for stakeholders in Finance, HR, Ops and Technology
- Strong stakeholder management - Able to challenge and bring people on a change journey
- Experience within the FS space is preferable bus not a necessity.
- Effective communicator - can easily build relationships with key stakeholders, and external teams.
If this sounds like a good fit please apply.
- Project Management
- Project Managers
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'